Millwall will give a fitness test to forward Tom Elliott for Tuesday’s visit of Steve Bruce’s Owls, as he nears a comeback after a dislocated shoulder.
Manager Neil Harris will be without Ben Amos, Conor McLaughlin and Tom Bradshaw because of ongoing injuries.
Sheffield Wednesday have concerns about captain Tom Lees, whose shin injury kept him out of the draw with Reading.
January signings Dominic Iorfa and Achraf Lazaar could make their Wednesday debuts in the capital.
- Millwall have won one of their last 10 league matches against Sheffield Wednesday (D3 L6), a 2-1 win at the Den last season.
- Sheffield Wednesday have won three of their last four league matches against Millwall (L1).
- Millwall have won their last five league matches played on Tuesday, a run stretching back to February 2018 – a 2-1 home win over Sheffield Wednesday.
- Sheffield Wednesday have lost their last six league matches against teams from London, including five away games in that time.
- Millwall haven’t failed to score in three consecutive home league matches since August 2013.
- Sheffield Wednesday manager Steve Bruce has lost five of his last six away Championship matches in London (W1), not including his defeat at Wembley in last season’s play-off final with Aston Villa.