Leeds United boss Marcelo Bielsa has confirmed Pablo Hernandez will replace Jack Clarke in the only change from Saturday’s draw at Middlesbrough.
Clarke is under observation after being taken to hospital during the match.
Gaetano Berardi and Stuart Dallas are building their fitness, while Adam Forshaw (knee) is out for 10 days.
Striker Oli McBurnie could return to the Swansea line-up after illness restricted him to the substitutes’ bench against Millwall.
Dutch midfielder Leroy Fer (hamstring) remains sidelined.
Meanwhile, Swans boss Graham Potter thinks winger Daniel James will relish the chance to play at Elland Road after the collapse of his proposed move to Leeds on transfer deadline day.
- Leeds have won their past nine home matches against Swansea in all competitions, with this their first meeting at Elland Road since September 2010.
- Swansea have only won once away from home at Leeds in all competitions (D3 L15), a 2-1 win in September 1949.
- Leeds have lost two of their past three league games at Elland Road (W1), one more than in their previous 16 combined (W11 D4 L1).
- Swansea have lost nine of their past 10 league matches played on Wednesday, winning the other away at Arsenal in March 2016 under Francesco Guidolin.
- Three of Leeds’ past five Championship goals have been scored in the 90th minute – as many as their previous 71 goals at Elland Road, stretching back to December 2016.
- Swansea have won just two of their past 13 away league visits to Yorkshire (D3 L8), losing their last two against Rotherham and Hull.