Bristol City boss Lee Johnson is likely to name an unchanged side for the third game running as they chase a ninth consecutive win in all competitions.
Defender Eros Pisano is set to start on the bench despite scoring the winner as the Robins beat Blackburn on Saturday.
QPR could give a start to midfielder Jordan Cousins, who came on to score in their 4-3 weekend defeat by Birmingham.
Centre-back Toni Leistner could also be recalled, but Geoff Cameron (ankle) and Angel Rangel (thigh) are doubts.
- Bristol City are looking to complete a league double over QPR for the first time since the 1976-77 season.
- QPR have lost their last two league matches against Bristol City, scoring none and conceding five.
- Bristol City have won their last five home matches in all competitions, having won just three of their first 13 games at Ashton Gate this season (D5 L5).
- QPR’s last five away Championship scorers have all been different players (Wells, Leistner, Freeman, Eze, Samuel).
- Bristol City forward Andreas Weimann has had a hand in eight goals in his last seven league matches against QPR (5 goals, 3 assists).
- QPR boss Steve McClaren’s two Championship meetings with Bristol City have seen his sides concede three goals in each (Derby 3-3 Bristol City in 2017-18, QPR 0-3 Bristol City in 2018-19).